E-Newsletter: Health & Wellness Update
Want to learn more about health, wellness and nutrition? Then subscribe to our Health & Wellness e-newsletter. Each month, our cover story features a topic related to a health observance (e.g., breast cancer update in October). Our monthly fruit and vegetable focus reviews the health benefits of these nutritious foods and offers recipes to help you incorporate more produce into your diet. Follow the Nutrient of the Month to learn more about key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and Omega-3s.Sign Up for Free - Click Here!
To browse past newsletters, please select the year from the pulldown menu below
The Breasts Addressed: Everything You Want to Know
The Microbiome: Our Microbial Fingerprint
Early Antibiotics Exposure Leads to Obesity Later
Healthy 401(k) Linked to Healthy People
Product Spotlight: Homeopathic Arnica Montana
- The Skinny on Weight Loss Supplements
- Ask the Doctor: How to Increase Energy Levels Naturally
- Infographic: Weight Loss vs Weight Maintenance
- Too Many Americans Don’t Get Enough Sleep
- Allergies and Children
- Gut Bacteria Linked to Colon Cancer Risk
- Product Spotlight: Energy Support with B-Complex
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Being in Love
- Ask the Doctor: How to Prevent Getting a Cold?
- Infographic: Probiotics – What You Need to Know
- Obesity Risk Begins Before Kindergarten
- Two-Thirds of 13-Year Old Girls Fear Weight Gain
- Probiotics – the New Weight Loss Solution
- Product Spotlight: Cold & Flu Season is Here!
- Legumes: Good for You & Easy to Prepare
- Ask the Doctor: Do I Need to Take a Fiber Supplement?
- Exercise – The Anti-Aging Elixir
- Shivering Aids Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Depends on Weekday Meals
- Clear Skin Supplements
- Spring Cleaning with Green Products
- Infographics: Acne & Diet: Myth or Must?
- Agreeable Husband, Agreeable Marriage
- Personality Helps Predict Health and Wellness
- Eat Less Meat & Cheese in Mid-Life to Live Longer
- Clear Skin Supplements
- Sodium: Surprising Sources & Health Effects
- Herbal Supplements Most Used Type of Complementary Medicine
- Forming Healthy Habits: How Long Does It Take?
- Eat More Fruits and Veggies to Live Longer
-Your Guide to Healthy Summer Hair
- 3 Ways to Heart Health: Beans, Weight Loss & Exercise
- Study Raises Issues About Fat & Heart Disease
- Probiotics – A New Treatment for Sensitive Skin?
- Product Spotlight: Probiotic-8
- Summer Sun Protection Tips
- To Lose Weight, Replace Bad Foods With Fruits & Veggies
- Exercise Increases Healthy Gut Bacteria
- Exercise Quality, Not Quantity, Counts for Lean Body Mass
- Product Spotlight: Phyto-5
Psoriasis Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
Probiotics May Help Reduce Blood Pressure
Exercise & Weight Loss Reduce Hot Flashes
Our Nation’s Youth Are Out of Shape
Product Spotlight: Anti-Aging Formula
- All About Eyes: How to Keep Aging Eyes Healthy
- Ask the Doctor: The Microbiome – What is It Anyway?
- Are Your Gut Bacteria Causing Your Cravings?
- Eating Out Means More Calories, Sodium, Sugar & Fat
- Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Dementia & Alzheimer’s
- Product Spotlight: Anti-Aging Formula