Arnica Montana 30X HPUS is ideal following cosmetic injections (e.g., Botox®) and fillers (e.g., Restylane®, Juvederm®, Perlane®, Radiesse®). Our convenient five-day blister pack and quick-dissolving tablets, make VitaMedica’s Arnica Montana Blister Pack the perfect choice for busy, active lifestyles.
- Homeopathic preparations have been used for centuries in Europe to safely treat a wide variety of conditions.
- Recommended by plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists and aesthetic skin professionals to address bruising after facial procedures.
- All-natural medication works without side-effects to gently stimulate healing.
- Arnica Montana plant is organically grown in the mountainous regions of Western Europe and the U.S.
- Single-remedy Homeopathic medication excludes dyes or colorants.
- Arnica Montana 30X HPUS formulation eliminates the challenge in determining the appropriate product, potency, and formulation to buy.
- Sublingual tablets dissolve quickly without leaving a chalky taste in your mouth.
- Manufactured in the U.S. in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States (HPUS).
The ABCs of Recovery Support include Arnica Montana, Bromelain, Clinical Support and SurgiLax. To learn more about these nutraceuticals, visit the Surgery + Recovery section.
Drug Facts & Ingredients
How to Use
Directions: Adults: 2 tablets, 3 times a day. Not intended for children under 12 years of age. This product is a sublingual application. Do not handle the tablets. Instead, drop tablets directly under the tongue and let dissolve naturally.
WARNINGS: Stop use and ask a doctor if: any adverse reactions occur; symptoms do not subside within 14 days. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal is broken or shows any signs of tampering.
Not manufactured with wheat, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP-certified facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
1. What is the primary benefit of using Arnica Montana Blister Pack?
Arnica Montana is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for treating bruising and swelling associated with soft tissue injury. Inflammation is the result of trauma, injury or surgery that causes an excessive amount of blood to stretch the walls of the capillaries. Fluid and white blood cells escape from the capillaries into the spaces between cells in the surrounding area. The resulting swelling causes stretching of the tissues and presses on the nerve endings causing pain and adding to the stiffness that may follow. It is believed that Arnica Montana increases the flow of blood through the affected capillaries causing escaped fluids to be absorbed. The absorption of the fluids makes black and blue marks go away faster and reduces the swelling, relieving the pressure on nerve endings. This, in turn, relieves the pain and stiffness. Arnica also stimulates white blood cells, which then help disperse material trapped in bruised tissue, muscles, and joints.
2. What makes VitaMedica’s Arnica Montana 30X Blister Pack unique?
VitaMedica’s Arnica Montana Blister Pack 30X potency was developed with the expertise of Apotheca – a company founded in 1987 which uses FDA registered facilities to produce the highest quality homeopathic products to the U.S. market. The formula is designed to meet the needs of patients suffering from soft tissue injury due to minor surgical procedures, trauma, or injury. For convenience, our Arnica Montana Blister Pack is provided in a 5-day blister pack containing 30 tablets.
3. Who should use Arnica Montana Blister Pack?
Arnica Montana contains compounds that are especially important for the reduction of bruising and swelling from soft tissue injury. Arnica Montana Blister Pack is ideal for Ideal for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury and following filler injections (e.g., Radiesse®, Restylane®, Juvederm®). Packaged in a convenient five-day blister pack, Arnica Montana Blister Pack is perfect for busy, active lifestyles.
4. Who should not use Arnica Montana Blister Pack?
Homeopathic remedies have an excellent safety track record. However, certain individuals should seek the advice of their doctor before beginning any medication particularly diabetics, pregnant or lactating women. If an individual has a known allergy to Arnica Montana, he/she should not take the product. Please refer to the Directions section for more information on precautions and contraindications.
5. Arnica Montana is a homeopathic medicine. What is homeopathy?
The literal interpretation of homeopathy is “like treating like”. The guiding principle behind homeopathy is that our bodies have natural defense mechanisms to aid in healing. This is often reflected as symptoms. While prescription medications tend to suppress symptoms, homeopathic medications try to elicit them. This approach helps to heal the body faster and is intended to stimulate a person’s overall resistance to infection. Another principle of homeopathy is that the healing power of a medicine can be increased or potentiated while reducing its toxicity. In other words, the healing power of a substance is increased at the same time its concentration is decreased. This is in marked contrast to allopathic medicines that use a greater potency by increasing the amount of a drug given to a patient. Each homeopathic medicine is diluted progressively and proportionately. This is accomplished either through shaking (succussion) or crushing and grinding (trituration).
6. What does the “30X” refer to after the name Arnica Montana?
The term “30X” refers to the potency of the Arnica Montana formulation. In the dilution process, the original tincture is called the “mother potency”. The mother potency is then diluted with alcohol or can be mixed with lactose and ground in a mortar and pestle. During each dilution process, the result of the prior dilution is used instead of the mother tincture. There are two equally valid dilution processes used that create different potencies. With the X-process, each tincture is mixed with 1-part medicine and 9 parts of diluting material (e.g. alcohol or lactose). With the C-process, the mixing ratio is 1-part medicine to 99 parts of diluting material. VitaMedica’s 30X potency means that the Arnica Montana was diluted 30 times to one part in ten (or 10 to the 30th power).
7. What does the term “HPUS” mean in regard to homeopathic medications?
The term “HPUS” refers to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. All homeopathic medicines are produced in accordance with the guidelines established by the HPUS. These manufacturing guidelines ensure the purity and potency of each product.
8. Some homeopathic formulas are provided in pellets and others in tablet form. What is the difference between the two?
Both forms have been used successfully by homeopaths for over a century. While both forms are probably equal from the standpoint of efficacy, tablets have certain advantages over pellets. The pellet is made from porous grains of sucrose (cane sugar). One part of dilution is then mixed with 100 parts of grains until the dilution has been completely and equally absorbed. In making tablets, the active ingredient is mixed with 9 parts of lactose and ground for a specified time to achieve a 1X potency. The process is repeated until the desired potency is achieved. The substance is then mixed with binders and pressed into tablet form. Since the medication is distributed throughout the tablet, a more shelf-stable product is produced. VitaMedica’s Arnica Montana 30X is delivered in a small, compressed tablet.
9. When do I start taking Arnica Montana Blister Pack? When do I stop taking the product?
For surgical procedures, begin taking Arnica Montana Blister Pack either the day before or immediately following your procedure. Continue taking for five days. For trauma or injury, begin taking Arnica Montana Blister Pack immediately following soft tissue injury. Continue taking for five days.
10. Why is Arnica Montana taken sublingually and not orally like nutritional supplements?
Homeopathic medications contain very small amounts of an active ingredient(s) – in this case, Arnica Montana. By taking the product sublingually, the medication can pass through the mucous membranes of the mouth and into the tiny blood vessels lining the area. In this manner, the medicine enters the bloodstream directly, without being subjected to first-pass metabolism by the stomach.
11. If I am lactose intolerant, can I still take Arnica Montana Blister Pack tablets?
Most likely. Lactose-intolerant individuals lack an enzyme called lactase, which is necessary to digest lactose-based foods (e.g., milk, ice-cream) in the stomach. While the Arnica Montana tablets contain lactose, the amount is very small. Because the product is delivered sublingually, only a small portion of the lactose will reach the stomach where it can cause problems in the upper gastrointestinal tract. Depending on your lactose intolerance, will determine if you can take this product without any problems.
12. What does it mean by the mouth should be “clean” when taking Arnica Montana Blister Pack tablets? Why is this important?
Homeopathic medicines are designed to enter the bloodstream directly through the mucous membranes of the mouth. This works best if the mouth is in its natural state, unaltered by food, beverages, etc. Strong flavors such as coffee, alcohol, and toothpaste can interfere with the absorption thus the efficacy of the homeopathic medication.
13. Why is it important not to handle the Arnica Montana Blister Pack tablets?
Since homeopathic doses are very small, care should be taken to see that they reach the mouth in the purest state possible. It is best not to handle them too much. Instead, measure the required number of tablets into the inside of the bottle cap or onto a clean, dry palm and slip them immediately under the tongue.
14. What other VitaMedica products may be beneficial to support healing and recovery?
Given that demands on the body are much higher during the healing process, it is important to eat healthy during this period of high metabolic activity. Augmenting the diet with supplements can help cover any gaps to ensure optimal nutrition, and obtain targeted nutrients that promote a smooth recovery. Arnica Montana 30X sublingual tablets and Arnica + K Cream help resolve bruising naturally. SurgiLax combines cascara sagrada and a propriety blend of 10 herbs to alleviate post-surgical constipation and support gastrointestinal health immediately following surgery. With 8 billion CFUs of beneficial bacteria per enteric-coated vegetarian capsule, Probiotic-8 is an ideal solution to maintain a healthy microbiome and counteract the negative side effects of antibiotics including diarrhea, and yeast infection in women.
Have additional questions?
Our US-based wellness advisors are here for you Monday–Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm PST.
Call 888.367.8605 or email [email protected]
Homeopathic Arnica Montana 30X Reviews
- Promotes Naturally Healthy Skin & a Clear Complexion†$28.00
- Supports Bone Strength & Density†$24.00
- Our Most Comprehensive Recovery Kit$114.00
- Restore Healthy-Looking Skin with Arnica and Vitamin K Oxide$26.00
- Promotes a Healthy, Balanced Gut Microbiome†$40.00
- Restore Bruised Skin After Facial Procedures$42.00
- Natural Product Combo After Fillers & Injections$33.00
- Reduce Bruising from Fillers & Injections*$12.50
- Supports healthy bones, skin & cartilage†$12.00
- Supports A Healthy Immune System†$20.00