LeanMeal RS Fibersol® is part of LeanBiotics®, a patent-pending, weight management program developed by Dr. David H. Rahm to favorably alter your gut microbiome and support a healthy weight.†
As an excellent source of protein and fiber, LeanMeal RS Fibersol® promotes muscle tone and supports healthy digestion. Whether you’re looking for a nutritionally balanced meal or a just a healthy snack, LeanMeal RS Fibersol® keeps you feeling full and satisfied.
Get balanced nutrition for yourself and the beneficial bacteria in your gut microbiome.
- Formulated with 18 grams of whey protein concentrate, a complete high-quality protein, to support lean muscle mass. Higher protein diets in conjunction with regular exercise are associated with increased thermogenesis and retention of muscle mass.
- Formulated with 8 grams of Fibersol®, a special type of soluble fiber. Fibersol® supports a healthy weight by creating a sense of fullness and delaying post-meal hunger. Fibersol® also slows the rise of blood sugar after a meal and nourishes the beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Contains no artificial sweeteners which can change the composition and function of gut bacteria. Sweetened with a combination of stevia, monk fruit and Zerose™ and just 1 gram of sugar per serving.
- Fortified with 24 essential vitamins and minerals. One serving is an excellent source of these important micronutrients so you can make sure you’re getting these in your diet.
- Powder mixes easily with water or soy, almond or 1% low-fat milk.
- Available in great tasting French Vanilla or Dutch Chocolate.
- For best results, use with LeanBiotics® Drink Mix Bottle and take in combination with LeanBiotics® Cleanse and LeanBiotics® Probiotic.
Nutrition & Ingredients
FRENCH VANILLA INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate, Resistant Maltodextrin (Fibersol-2®), Erythritol, Sunflower Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium, Amino Acid Chelate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Retinyl Acetate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Chromium Polynicotinate, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Iodide), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Maltodextrin, Stevia and Monk Fruit Extract. CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY
DUTCH CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate, Resistant Maltodextrin (Fibersol-2®), Erythritol, Sunflower Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium, Amino Acid Chelate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Retinyl Acetate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Chromium Polynicotinate, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Iodide), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Maltodextrin, Stevia and Monk Fruit Extract. CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY
How To Use
Directions: Substitute one meal a day with LeanBiotics® LeanMeal RS. Combine one packet with 8 fl. oz. of cold water, almond milk, soy milk or low-fat milk and mix thoroughly
WARNING: Very low-calorie protein diets (below 400 Calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. Do Not Use for Weight Reduction in Such Diets Without Medical Supervision. Not for use by infants, children, or pregnant or nursing women.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Read here for more information on CA Prop 65 and what it means.
Not manufactured with wheat, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP-certified facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool, dark place.
1. What is in LeanMeal RS?
LeanMeal RS is a nutritionally balanced meal replacement shake that is low in calories (120-130 calories per serving when mixed with water) and low in sugar (1 gram per serving). The drink mix is naturally sweetened with a combination of stevia, monk fruit and Zerose, a non-caloric sugar alcohol. LeanMeal RS is formulated with 18 grams of whey protein to support lean muscle mass. Each serving also contains 8 grams of Fibersol-2® resistant starch, a type of prebiotic fiber that slows the rise of blood sugar, increases satiety, and promotes a healthy weight.
2. What is the benefit of LeanMeal RS?
By their portion control, meal replacements are an effective weight loss tool. As numerous studies have shown, meal replacements used as part of a calorie-restricted diet have been found to safely promote more weight loss and fat loss than a calorie-reduction diet alone. Meal replacements are also very effective at maintaining weight loss. LeanMeal RS is the perfect solution for those busy days when you just don’t have time to eat a healthy meal or when you want to get a nutritional boost without having to worry about deviating from your eating plan.
3. What makes LeanMeal RS better than other meal replacement brands?
Many meal replacements are available, with powder or ready-to-drink being the most popular forms. Despite being marketed as “diet” products, many well-known brands contain large amounts of sugar and not much protein. Each serving of LeanMeal RS delivers 18 grams of high-quality whey protein plus 8 grams of Fibersol-2® prebiotic fiber. Based on taste tests conducted at our lab, participants found that many popular meal replacement drinks neither mixed well nor tasted good. In comparison, LeanMeal RS comes in two delicious flavors and has less than 130 calories and fewer than 2 grams of sugar per serving.
Have additional questions?
Our US-based wellness advisors are here for you Monday–Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm PST.
Call 888.367.8605 or email [email protected]
Reviews Disclaimer: Results may vary based on each patient’s physical health, diet and exercise, and adherence to the VitaMedica product he/she is using. The results described in testimonials are not typical for every individual. This highly depends on the adherence to the product used as well as following instructions from a health care professional.
Meal Replacement Trial Packet Reviews
- Single-Serve Packets in Dutch Chocolate or French Vanilla$2.50