Made in the USA
From the highest quality ingredients sourced globally.
VitaMedica Gel Packs are ideal following cosmetic filler injections (e.g., Restylane®, Juvederm®, Perlane®, Radiesse®) and after facial procedures.
Forget the frozen peas and ice cubes in plastic baggies, VitaMedica’s Gel Packs are perfect to quiet bruising and swelling. Keep a ready supply in the freezer for instant soothing, natural post-treatment relief.
The ABCs of Recovery Support include Arnica Montana, Bromelain, Clinical Support and SurgiLax. To learn more about these nutraceuticals, visit the Restore + Recover products section.
How To Use
Directions: Apply cold gel pack to bruised area including the eyes. Keep on area for a few minutes then reapply as necessary for relief.
WARNINGS: Stop use and ask a doctor if: any adverse reactions occur; symptoms do not subside within 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if pack is broken or shows any signs of tampering.
Storage: For best results, store in refrigerator or freezer.
Ice Packs for Eye and Face Surgery Reviews
- Look & Feel Your Best at Every Age$46.00
- Key Nutrients to Support the Body’s Natural Healing Process†$64.00
- Reduce Bruising, Swelling & Pain After Surgery or Injury$18.00
- Promotes a Healthy, Balanced Gut Microbiome†$43.00
- Restore Bruised Skin After Fillers, Surgery or Injury$48.00
- Cooling Relief After Fillers & Facial Procedures$8.00
- 10 Packets in Dutch Chocolate or French Vanilla$35.00
- Lean Probiotics to Support a Healthy Weight†$40.00
- Modify Your Microbiome to Support a Healthy Weight†$95.00
- Single-Serve Packets in Dutch Chocolate or French Vanilla$3.50